hello billo without my own computer I don't have the opportunity to comment as often as I would like - but the Clark review is very interesting, I didn't know about Anderson's book but I'll definitely read it. I'm preparing a research proposal which, from what I gather, is very much along the lines of 'Immaginary Communities', the relation of religious communities and media, I'll post some stuff on Candour
2 comments:
hello billo
without my own computer I don't have the opportunity to comment as often as I would like - but the Clark review is very interesting, I didn't know about Anderson's book but I'll definitely read it. I'm preparing a research proposal which, from what I gather, is very much along the lines of 'Immaginary Communities', the relation of religious communities and media, I'll post some stuff on Candour
Sounds interesting. Look forward to it.
Post a Comment