Wednesday, March 24, 2010

.


A white flower grows in quietness.

ice melts in the sea, says: "I am nothing.
all images have melted in this fire!"
she said: " then why do you still talk of 'I'?
is this not a remnant of the snow?
as long as the snow remains, the red rose is hidden"

---after Rumi.

the morning snow was without blemish. quiet, like a blank page. no foot marks could be seen. there were no journeys. so followed you blindly.came to a full stop. my heart became still. near the rose garden: lost myself.fell in the infidel well. found the moon (like Li Po).saw your face, and the lovely mole above your lips. wondered: how many others had drowned in you.

2 comments:

Roxana said...

how beautiful...

thank you for believing in me and my images -

billoo said...

well, not *all* of your images...I still remember those ones of fake japanese sweets! :-)


But hey, you sound a bit down..or is that just a ray of thought from a black sun?

Keep well.

and oh yes, nearly forgot:

hi! :-)

b.