Now, I thought flax seeds (linseed?) were the real McCoy, but stop the press...
Granola with cinnamon...
(hey, California/anon, where've you been?...you never did reveal the secret recipe for French onion soup)
~~~
No luck with the chia and the granola needs more roasting and more honey. But this is what I put in it: figs, raisins, cinnamon, walnuts, almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds, melon seeds, sesame seeds, basil seeds (mistaken for chia), local wild bee honey, roasted oats, 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
Granola with cinnamon...
(hey, California/anon, where've you been?...you never did reveal the secret recipe for French onion soup)
~~~
No luck with the chia and the granola needs more roasting and more honey. But this is what I put in it: figs, raisins, cinnamon, walnuts, almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds, melon seeds, sesame seeds, basil seeds (mistaken for chia), local wild bee honey, roasted oats, 1 teaspoon of olive oil.


1 comment:
:)
anon, no recipe
Post a Comment