Little r told me.." I saw a picture and it's ugly...I don't like you any more".
Why???
"Because you looked happy holding my baby brother".
This is not going to be easy.
But, I said, I always thank God that you are in my life, r.
She looked me in the eye and said, coldly: "I've never seen you pray."
~~~
Under the bridge a man was sitting on his motorbike, side-saddle, as he pushed it with one leg. He was wearing all black, had a well trimmed beard, dark black shades, and a smart black bag on his back. He glided past us. If this guy is a terrorist he's got some style, I'll give him that.
On the way home I saw a young man in a green T-shirt. On it were printed the words: ' To live in Truth'. It seemed as if this was some hidden, personal message just for me.
Preparing for a talk on Tarkovsky's Solaris here at the university. An interesting idea: faculty have to choose an object and say why it's important to them. More emphasis on personal reflections than academic ones-one hopes.
Why???
"Because you looked happy holding my baby brother".
This is not going to be easy.
But, I said, I always thank God that you are in my life, r.
She looked me in the eye and said, coldly: "I've never seen you pray."
~~~
Under the bridge a man was sitting on his motorbike, side-saddle, as he pushed it with one leg. He was wearing all black, had a well trimmed beard, dark black shades, and a smart black bag on his back. He glided past us. If this guy is a terrorist he's got some style, I'll give him that.
On the way home I saw a young man in a green T-shirt. On it were printed the words: ' To live in Truth'. It seemed as if this was some hidden, personal message just for me.
Preparing for a talk on Tarkovsky's Solaris here at the university. An interesting idea: faculty have to choose an object and say why it's important to them. More emphasis on personal reflections than academic ones-one hopes.
4 comments:
what baby brother?
The one that was born on Wednesday! :))
oh i see.
congratulations!!!
Thank you!! I *really* need to get dome sleep somehow!
And how are you?
Post a Comment