Ahmad had maintained that he only built a clock but the boy was unable to give a 'broader explanation' as to what it would be used for.
"It's a clock."
"And what, exactly, does this clock of yours do?"
"Er..it, like, tells the time."
"American time?"
"James Bond is the perfect man."
"And why is that?"
"Because he doesn't exist."
It was like you were really there, except you weren't, you were here and didn't even want to be there in the first place. Besides, Pluto has been downgraded. It isn't even a fucking planet any more. We're not much of a planet any more..
We've gotta get rid offa that Asad; no, we gotta keep 'im. Let's toss for it.
When Serra is canonized I hope there are protests. I'm generally a fan of Pope Franicis but he's constrained-as many religious people are-by the idea that others are only truly human when they stop being who they are and adopt their "superior" beliefs. I've always found that missionary zeal repulsive-whether it be in the name of religion or the market.
"It's a clock."
"And what, exactly, does this clock of yours do?"
"Er..it, like, tells the time."
"American time?"
"James Bond is the perfect man."
"And why is that?"
"Because he doesn't exist."
It was like you were really there, except you weren't, you were here and didn't even want to be there in the first place. Besides, Pluto has been downgraded. It isn't even a fucking planet any more. We're not much of a planet any more..
We've gotta get rid offa that Asad; no, we gotta keep 'im. Let's toss for it.
When Serra is canonized I hope there are protests. I'm generally a fan of Pope Franicis but he's constrained-as many religious people are-by the idea that others are only truly human when they stop being who they are and adopt their "superior" beliefs. I've always found that missionary zeal repulsive-whether it be in the name of religion or the market.



No comments:
Post a Comment