Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Killing Time











































Just to say: thank you dear readers, for your comments, for your friendship..and for helping me killing time, so that I might remember that time before time, where our steps used to rhyme,and see the blue of distance within and without.

~

Maybe it was Fate. It doesn't matter. If there are departures there is also a return of what is lost. The circle is broken-which means we can step in, and we can step step out. Which means there is a me and there is a you (volo ut sis). It drifts away like a dream, like the fading of your picture on the silk. But this much is real: what is distant is also near; what is near is also distant.

Nothing left but this screen before me, like a mirror. But when I look at me, I shall think of you.


Take care,

3 comments:

Sadia Ajaz said...

Take care b. I'll miss you.

Sadia.

Folded letters said...

b., This was a nice gesture. I was a little pissed when you first closed your blog. But, really it's not for me to be angry. You'd continue blogging if it was good for you. I will say I'll miss our silly banter. But, I wish you well, and I hope you continue to read mine.

-fl

Folded letters said...

b., who's beautiful brown eye is that? Is that you?