Tuesday, October 13, 2009

&





There are moments of grace, of lightness; you cannot catch them or bind yourself to them. Which way things flow, whether Form embraces content, is something that is given, radically undetermined.

Undo your hair, unloosen it and let it fall, that I may unlock your secret and come to you. And through "un-" & "Ur" we shall walk side by side, you & I, return to the centre, before time was time, the world the world. A rope, a ladder, was sent before us and is everywhere in the universe. How ridiculous! More so that we fail to see it.

Hold fast. Shall I tie the knot for thee? One bow or two? Learn to let go, gently, unfasten what binds. I am in you now, and you are in me. What is meant by "&"?

Untimely thoughts, like a clenched, unopened hand.A freedom out of bounds. The curve of self-reflection around an invisible centre. That is you. Inside & Outside.Loop the loop.

4 comments:

Manuela said...

how beautiful - thank you b!
i hope you're well
m

billoo said...

thanks, mani!

Hope you've settled in to your new place.

Yes, I am well. but another attack in Lahore right now.

anywyas..

take care,

b.

Roxana said...

breathless.

billoo said...

you really must get more exercise, dear ro. instead of all this moping about :-)

chin up, chest out...