Monday, May 01, 2017

Faraway one





~~~




Slow it is
a slow business
to grow a few words 
to say love
----Anselm Hollo

How long it took, the tens of thousands of generations to produce this clumsy hand. And how quickly things unravel! It took all this time to find you. What can seem most certain in life turns out to be as fleeting as a cloud, as short lived as the dance of a gnat. Where are you now? And why do you sigh, my soul? 

~~~

Where is the world in which I dream?


~~~
Will I cease to be
or will I remember
beyond the world
our last meeting together?
will I cease to be,
or will I remember
beyond the world,
our last meeting together?


Will iiiiiii

Will       
Will       
Will       
  i  wwww 
            


Where is the world in which I dream, if not here? And yet, in the dreamworld there is no world, only a remembrance of it. When you meet someone after a long time it is customary to say, "Where in the world have you been"? As if that person had crossed some invisible frontier and has come back disheveled, bringing with them a look, a word, a sentiment from that other place. 

Do we only see our true selves in dreams nowadays?  


~~~

the dark swimmers
their heads in the sun

if time shd stand still

which way does the river go?

The day in the house
each room with its own time
the sun's light enters obliquely and falls 
away
and time is marked by absences
(a pluralist till the end).

No comments: