And now I look for the word 'faraway' and find it everywhere. Or rather I don't look - not trying to jinx it - and it returns.
'There's a word for each leaf and each
wall and
a word for nothing.'
There'sawordforeachleafandeachwallandawordfornothing.
Larry Eigner, I should have said, from yesterday, in case you were wondering, faithful reader. And what of you, o faithless one?
I have felt it as they've said
there is nothing to say
there is everything to speak of
but the words are words
when you speak that is a sound
what have you done, when you have spoken
of nothing
or something i will remember
'There's a word for each leaf and each
wall and
a word for nothing.'
There'sawordforeachleafandeachwallandawordfornothing.
Larry Eigner, I should have said, from yesterday, in case you were wondering, faithful reader. And what of you, o faithless one?
I have felt it as they've said
there is nothing to say
there is everything to speak of
but the words are words
when you speak that is a sound
what have you done, when you have spoken
of nothing
or something i will remember
No comments:
Post a Comment