The "Palmist" in me says, "Bacha (Child), one is the hand of an artist, observe the finger length, the shape of nails, for the other one, we can't say, pity it's folded." The Scientist in me says, "Ha! it is the lentgh of the thumb which makes us so dexterous." The artist in me says, "Err...it's Leonardo." The student in me says,"So what is it ... really?"
On the one hand we are artists, on the other scientists ("we want to see *and* feel the stars").
One hand is temporal, the other..
The palmist opens her hand and is thereby open to the world; but the specific gesture is also a determination of the soul...K.Clark: Leonardo's hands in the Last Supper are the "self-revealing gestures of the soul".
Hmm. I've just given away what I was going to write! :)
anyway, makes no difference, what I write is always second-hand.
4 comments:
The "Palmist" in me says, "Bacha (Child), one is the hand of an artist, observe the finger length, the shape of nails, for the other one, we can't say, pity it's folded." The Scientist in me says, "Ha! it is the lentgh of the thumb which makes us so dexterous." The artist in me says, "Err...it's Leonardo."
The student in me says,"So what is it ... really?"
Er..yes, why didn't I see that!
On the one hand we are artists, on the other scientists ("we want to see *and* feel the stars").
One hand is temporal, the other..
The palmist opens her hand and is thereby open to the world; but the specific gesture is also a determination of the soul...K.Clark: Leonardo's hands in the Last Supper are the "self-revealing gestures of the soul".
Hmm. I've just given away what I was going to write! :)
anyway, makes no difference, what I write is always second-hand.
Thanks for the comment.
Hope you are well.
Best wishes,
b.
Thanks. Doesn't matter if anything is second hand, I still like it, it still remains beautiful.
Hope that everything turns out great.
Astarte.
(P.S: I made you SMILE, that's one up for me!:)
stunning
please also see this
http://desicritics.org/2007/11/08/000945.php
Post a Comment