you sound like my therapist! ..er..not that I have a therapist. can you do a german accent like old siggy?
"Maybe a distant planet---pluto, neptune. Those are distant, correct?"
dunno. so they say. But distance is not just a matter of distance. One of the swami's favourite songs goes: think of how far away you are; look , and see how close you are.
4 comments:
What was the video? For some reason YouTube won't let me play it in Argentina
b, thank you for the worm. That song, once it's in there, is stuck. I'll be singing it in my head tonight, while trying to sleep.
Why is the black sun thinking of rain?
I was going to suggest that you burn off the clouds. But, if you're black, then that strategy is useless.
You know, I'm not sure if the black sun fits the b that I know. Maybe a distant planet---pluto, neptune. Those are distant, correct?
"Why is the black sun thinking of rain?"
you sound like my therapist! ..er..not that I have a therapist. can you do a german accent like old siggy?
"Maybe a distant planet---pluto, neptune. Those are distant, correct?"
dunno. so they say. But distance is not just a matter of distance. One of the swami's favourite songs goes: think of how far away you are; look , and see how close you are.
take care,
b.
Atena, hello!
Thanks for dropping in. The song was 'I wish it would rain' by Gladys Knight and the Pips.
Best wishes,
b.
Post a Comment