Wednesday, October 06, 2010

relearning the alphabet

I wrote you. I wrote you somewhere. I wrote darkly on your white soul, the loops of the letters like so many nooses. composed myself. crossed what needed to be crossed, joined what had to be joined. some slanting at the right angle to the universe, others shook with a brightness, clearly for you. still you wrote back:

'The writing wrong, the meaning wrong,
the style wrong, the spelling wrong.'
---Sarmad.

so, what is it? must one learn or forget?

A

to relearn the ah! of knowing in unthinking

B

to be. to love an other only for being

C

clear...the seeing that burns through, comes through to the fire's core.

K

but find my face clenched
when I wake at night
in limbo.

N

something in me wants to cling
to never.

R

from dark of yearning into
a soft day...
as acts of magic I would perform.

Z

the blaze addresses
a different darkness.

---D.L.

No comments: