Interesting writing, as always...needless to say I mistook your blog for a close friend's. Hence, the countless jokes and misunderstandings. Sorry to have crushed the party; not sorry for the reading here. Best, An A
A, hello! I don't mean to sound rude, but are you the old anon from a few months back? If so, where one earth have you been?!Well, the party here is always very dull (this is the islamic republic, after all) and so crushing the party is probably better than crashing it! ;-)anyway, thanks for dropping by.Keep well,b.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Interesting writing, as always...needless to say I mistook your blog for a close friend's. Hence, the countless jokes and misunderstandings. Sorry to have crushed the party; not sorry for the reading here. Best, An A
A, hello! I don't mean to sound rude, but are you the old anon from a few months back? If so, where one earth have you been?!
Well, the party here is always very dull (this is the islamic republic, after all) and so crushing the party is probably better than crashing it! ;-)
anyway, thanks for dropping by.
Keep well,
b.
Post a Comment