Estefania: ‘I had my liposuction when I was 15, then breast implants at 18. I can’t even remember when I started to want to change my body; I have always had that desire. When I was very little I remember saying to my mum that one day I will have breast implants. It’s about time to have another liposuction. I would also like to have my bum done, and probably a face job.’
Monday, April 27, 2015
news from a strange star
Estefania: ‘I had my liposuction when I was 15, then breast implants at 18. I can’t even remember when I started to want to change my body; I have always had that desire. When I was very little I remember saying to my mum that one day I will have breast implants. It’s about time to have another liposuction. I would also like to have my bum done, and probably a face job.’
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment