"I’m not a quester or a searcher for the truth. I don’t really think there is one answer, so I never went looking for it. My impulse is less questing and more playful."
"In that moment Ged understood the singing of the bird, and he language of the water falling in the basin of the fountain, and the shape of the clouds, and the beginning and end of the wind that stirred the leave; it seemed to him that he himself was a word spoken by the sunlight."
---Ursula Le Guin.
~
Gosh, the Iranians sure know how to make boring films! Invariably there's something pretentious about them, a false, self-conscious and deliberate kind of intelligence-a bit like the French in that way.
"Stunning"..a "lyrical masterpiece" etc., etc. Please, do me a favour! Seventy-five minutes in but I don't think I can stomach much more of this silliness.
No comments:
Post a Comment