Thursday, November 15, 2007

For the dougal (when we were young)



"In a world very different from our own.."

I think not my friend, I think not.

6 comments:

Sadia Ajaz said...

Good guys win at the end, don't they? atleast in the legends... but where is the just man?

Stay well b.,
Astarte

Raza Rumi said...

Yes I have the same question as astarte..
where is the just man?

B: please also see this:

http://pakteahouse.wordpress.com/2007/11/16/pakistan-is-it-peoples-politics/

billoo said...

If you *look* for him or her you will not find him or her. But if you look in a particular way, at a slight angle to the universe, you will see elements of such a person in everyone, no?

"where is the just man?"
shouldn't we try and find it in ourselves first?

Raza: will do.

Sadia Ajaz said...

To tell you the truth Billoo, I see the just man in you. The way you utilize the vast knowledge you have gathered to give the clarity to ideas and concepts is amazing. It's unusual.

Me? No, I don't think so, not yet at any rate.

Best wishes,
Astarte.

jacky bowring said...

Hi Billoo,
Just dropping by to say thanks for your compliments on Passages, and yes truly weird the efforts one must go to record thanks on the various blogging systems ... inventing a blog for the purposes of creating an 'identity'!
thanks, Jacky

billoo said...

Astarte, thanks but you see that because you are far away!:)

knowledge, ideas and concepts..
what does that count for in the end? Can it compare with understanding? I'd swap all to *live* a few words: volo ut sis.

There's a line from 'Wings of Desire': perhaps I was the only one who wasn't serious.

the swami (my mother) once said: "I only need to close my eyes and the world disappears".But sometimes, only sometimes, it seems that the world is more solid than us and it is we humans who disappear...

Jacky, hello.
Yes, I find it amusing as well! The funniest part (on blogspot) is where one has to fill in the blanks: Industry?
Ah, the infinite reaches of capitalism!

Raza, astarte, Celia, and anyone else, Jacky's site is highly recommended.

Keep well,

b.