There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free..--Galatians:3:28
~
My heart is still, as Time will tell.
--Father Death Blues, Ginsberg.
~
I am not you, and you are not me; I am not even always me, and perhaps you are not always you. The rains have come and gone, washing away so much; we have survived the storms, though white flagpoles lie uprooted and strangely sad before us. A kind of peace returns. We look out, side by side, into the blue skies and beyond to some still, vanishing point. And when all is said and done we remember this and this is all that matters: that we looked together.
3 comments:
'that we looked together', yes. the essence. but the peace will always be only 'a kind of peace', because how can one ever accept the absolute loss? those who can integrate this loss in their lives and find a meaning to it, are truly the happy ones.
Hello, Roxana.
good of you to drop by.
Yes, I think you're right. As for those who you say can integrate things (like loss) into their lives I have no idea.
when I said 'looked together' I was thinking of a wonderful line from Exupery's wind , sand and Stars, but I've left that book behind and I couldn't remember it.
Hmm. seems like I'm always leaving books behind. I wrote about this in my second post, 'second thoughts'.
Hope you are well.
Da stiu you are.
b.
aici gresesti.
a.
Post a Comment