my name is
no one
I have spoken and seen my words fall
love that pulls the heart to a new centre
...........and you are
no one and we both
...........................exist
(forgive me, for the mangling and deleting, the twisting, the silences added..and taken away)
~~
Frost and sun snap, a ledge of time, a web absorbed
In moral cognition, her face, loved face, blank.
~~
I have brought it to my heart to be a still point.
~~
beyond
the importance of place, the sudden
change of sky; death from heart failure so
to say death by death; threatened so joy
to stay sheltered and suck in autumn's decay here
in the album and summer's prints in the earth
an oak tree an oak spray what
........................in the Meaning of Flowers.
~~~~
I look to the end as the greatest cycle of love
a second turn, the greatest in the calculation
of our hearts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i suppose this is Riley again, no? not you, by any chance? i am totally in love, oh!
thank you, most grateful!
(still verrrry polite, as you can see :-)
hey, a new photo!
yes, Riley.
"totally in love"
hmm..you know I'm biting my tongue here but oh, gawd, i guess I'll just *have* to let that one pass :-(
polite..as always, of course..er..(can't lie during a fast..now that *does* pose quite a conundrum!)
Thanks for dropping by, roxana. Hope all is well. Do you know anything about music systems by any chance? I've been meaning to buy one for six months, but like Buridan's Ass cannot decide (with the result that I'm starving from the lack of music..that was terrible, i know,the type of joke that ubo would say[and then laugh at!..old age, my friend, old age! :-0 ]
hi ! :-)
b.
Post a Comment