Sunday, September 27, 2009

8 comments:

Roxana said...

well i like the Beatles version better (even if i don't particularly love them) - but i know why you posted this one, you just couldn't resist to tease me once more because of my name :-P

billoo said...

Hmm...believe it or not, but not every post is about you! :-)

Really liked your last post, btw.

Take care,

b.

Roxana said...

but teasing somebody by mentioning her name in a post can hardly mean "a post about", no? beside, you do that often with many of your other readers, so why should i imagine that? :-) (but now it's become clear what you think of my ego ahah :-P)

thank you for saying so. about my post, i mean. believe it or not, i knew you would like it :-P
Rox

billoo said...

no, it can, if one takes 'about' to mean about.

do what with other readers? I'm getting confused now.


No, I don't believe you, to be honest. Sorry! But I knew you would say that, believe it...

(this could end up as one of the longest series of comments on the black sun!)

hi! :-)

b.

Roxana said...

haha, no, i won't give you that satisfaction :-P

about other readers? what else, naming them.

well, your believing or disbelieving it won't make it less true, unless you are some kind of magician?

hi :-P

R

billoo said...

err..who have i named in a post?

true, but it might make it *more* true.

It's okay, I'll let you have the last word on this series of comments.

see how accommodating the black sun is to the infidels?

salaams,

b.

Roxana said...

yes, incredible, are you sure you are not ill or something, poor black sun? :-P
sooo kind and polite, for once :-)

ps. i was only teasing you, of course, about Rox-names :-)
Roxy :-P

billoo said...

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist!
The last word..well, not to be, my friend, not to b.

Ah, so gullible, so innocent!:-)

Well, yes, after the last series of comments to a commenter I'm on my best behaviour!