Friday, June 25, 2010
the world within the world
there is a world of remembered colours, a rose within the rose, where everything is given its due reverence, spoken to with a soft tongue. you put your hand to the rose; it was moist with dew, as if crying from the night before.
why so many thorns, one wonders. is it because there is a correct approach to everything? how to enter the world within the world?
(photo: courtesy of Roxana)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it's wonderful, i adored the music. thank you.
(but wouldn't you have needed a picture of a dew-moist rose, instead of this abstract water glimmering? i mean, to go with your poem as well)
hi b :-)
yes, if you can send me such a picture I will be most grateful.
there are so many pictures out there on the internet..it would be hard finding just one. And I think I have too much of a shaky hand to take it myself.
Anyways..let's see.
best,
b.
p.s.look forward to that photo!
Post a Comment