Tuesday, November 09, 2010
back to the sun
turn your back to the sun. the slow bare light of winter, the burnt light, makes everything float effortlessly. ancient chaos of the sun, turns back the time. you think. the road back fading with each passing day and hour. for us there is no season, no deadline. our pact with light, promotes our going and coming, as shadows in expressive light.
tell me, was this the way? what weight the hands have now. did you by some strange chance believe I would leave you, leave you where i left you thinking i would return?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
the roxana-Oracle speaketh! :-)
Now, to decipher the words of the great master [I know you believe in gender equality but 'mistress' doesn't quite sound right! :-) ]
so, is that:
'yes?' or
'Yes!' or
'er..yes' or
'yes, i approve of this post' or
'yes, go on' or
yes, you silly fool, we all know that' or
yes, sort of' or
'yes, that's so true' or
'yes-I-can't be-bothered-to-say-anything-else' or
'yes and no' or
...
...
none and all of them (the roxana-Oracle speaketh, most likely predictably :-)
Post a Comment