Monday, November 15, 2010
Zzzzz
"all I know is that so long as I am asleep I have neither fear nor hope, trouble nor glory; and good luck betide him that invented sleep, the cloak that covers over all a man's thoughts, the food that removes hunger, the drink that drives away thirst, the fire that warms the cold, the cold that tempers the heat, and, to wind up with, the universal coin wherewith everything is bought, the weight and balance that makes the shepherd equal with the king and the fool with the wise man. Sleep, I have heard say, has only one fault, that it is like death; for between a sleeping man and a dead man there is very little difference."
Strange black tide...brings forth such dark mysteries. Her, panting like a well-fed dog: to shrug it off, or accept this mortal collar? Desire is not a reason. What then, dear Knulp, can you mean? Is there a dream within a dream? A room you didn't know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
such breathtaking music...
hi b :-) i don't know how you manage to listen to this and still eat your c.r. at the same time :-P
Splendid.
Roxana, there u are. where have u been?
no, when the c.r.'s run out this is what i listen to. which reminds me: must go to cinnabon or whatever it's called tonight. that is why the capitalists will always defeat the commies...decent food! (gosh, u can see I'm a bit of a sell-out, can't u?)
:-)
do they have c.r.'s in romania? What are they called? I bet it's something funny. please do tell. I'm going to google it anyway, just in case you try and fool me. Not doubting you or anything but...er...
Take care,
b.
'a room you didn't know' . I can't even remember why i wrote that now! How odd! I'm sure it means something in some macrocosmic sense.
Post a Comment