Oh, Ssshh, for heaven' sake! Can't you see, black sun, I've got things on my mind. Got important things to think about. Can be stuck mulling around on dark things all the time. Dear me!
But thought is brief; the image leaves a lasting impression, little one.
Ha! And all along there I was thinking you were a Muslim! This won't do, this won't do at all I tell you.
Oh, you silly clown, why don't you agree with me.
Oh, okay, I will if you buy me a dress, a new dress woven, From green and blue things and arguments that cannot be proven
4 comments:
Thought, for a day or two, that you had gone away, b. But I see now that you were engaged in important exchanges with your daughter. Good that she is into Patrick Kavanagh - and she not one year old yet! Does she know lots of other words as well? Like 'Mum' and 'Dad'?!
:-)
she is truly beautiful, her expression here is so pensive and alive... i think you will soon lose all the arguments in front of her, i understand the "surprisingly" very well indeed :-)
hi b!!! so happy to see you back.
Hello, C! ;-)
No, still here ...I'm afraid! :-)
No, she thought she'd go directly to Kavanagh and skip the easier words like 'mum' and 'dad'! In fact, she only needs two simple words for the only poem worth knowing: me, you.
orr?
Dad was around so things were pretty hectic. Now slipped back into the usual monotony of being late and underprepared for classes (why *do they* keep him on at that place, I hear you say!)
forgot to tell you: came across an interesting article by Macintyre on Newman..it's called the very idea of a university. Will put up bits of it up if you can't find it.
Keep well,
b.
Thank you, roxana.
yes, when you lose so often losing doesn't become important! :-)
glad to be back and chat with you and C.
Hope you are well.
Take care,
b.
Post a Comment