Monday, November 15, 2010



Increasingly, I feel like ending it (the blog, I mean). Hurrah! I hear you shout. No matter what one says or thinks, whether one has faith or none, is drunk or sober, the snow drifts down, generally, all over.

Even the most beautiful thing in the world is, alas, a thing in the world. Knulp, you old joker...

4 comments:

Roxana said...

thousands and thousands visits
then the visitors are gone
and the flowers are already fading

Enomoto Kikaku


(but i will kill you if you close your blog :-P)

(and the visitors will always be here, even among faded flowers)

Anonymous said...

that's very kind of you to say so Roxana. thank you.

Best,

K.

Roxana said...

it is very kind of me to say that i will kill you if... ?!!!!


:-P

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh..and I thought *I* had a bad sense of humour! :-))

but yes, that's precisely it: it is very kind of you to *say* that, not *do* it !