b- :) ha ha, maybe I need to lay off the fiber. No...I'm just a little heavy hearted lately. This song reminds me of a very hard, long day. I like this version, by the way. Thank you for sharing it.
Whatever emotion, for good or bad, your posts seem to touch me. I'm now a devoted reader.
4 comments:
b-
this post leaves me feeling heavy. mm.
-fl
Hmm..are you sure it's this post and not just a heavy breakfast, fl?
b-
:) ha ha, maybe I need to lay off the fiber. No...I'm just a little heavy hearted lately. This song reminds me of a very hard, long day. I like this version, by the way. Thank you for sharing it.
Whatever emotion, for good or bad, your posts seem to touch me. I'm now a devoted reader.
-fl
this is a painting very dear to my heart.
Post a Comment