I wanted to comment of Paddington, but what more can be said after watching him dance. It speaks for himself.
It's funny, he used to be one of my favorite characters, but I couldn't quite remember what his books were about. But, thanks to this post, now I do. He was the lost bear who ended up traveling all over the world. Reminds me of the traveling gnome commercials.
I was rereading this, and first I had to laugh at your dancing god visual, and then at my typos: "Thinkest before thou speaketh" and then proof-readeth. ;)
4 comments:
I wanted to comment of Paddington, but what more can be said after watching him dance. It speaks for himself.
It's funny, he used to be one of my favorite characters, but I couldn't quite remember what his books were about. But, thanks to this post, now I do. He was the lost bear who ended up traveling all over the world. Reminds me of the traveling gnome commercials.
Thank you so much for commenting, fl! :-)
I think Paddington would say: "never trust a god that doesn't dance"
salaams,
b.
I was rereading this, and first I had to laugh at your dancing god visual, and then at my typos: "Thinkest before thou speaketh" and then proof-readeth. ;)
-fl
Oh, i don't know fl. Typos aren't important. But it was terribly bad form of Nietzsche to copy Paddington like that!
Post a Comment