Well, let's see. Black isn't important. Being politically black is. CNN: the whole world should look up to America now that...Are you serious? Just because you had slavery and segregation in the 20th century and have now realised that that was wrong people should look up to America? You're kidding me, bro'? The only looking up going on is to make sure your bombs ain't falling from the skies...
Blue is a kind of black; the blues are born out of the suffering of people in the fields, not in the house.
7 comments:
hi b! :) (I like your exclamation marks)
So, how do we get the people out of the fields and into the house? It's cold.
-fl
Ha! Take a warm coat with you :)
but on a serious note, it's really an attitude more than anything, being on the margins (I think Ammons calls it "renouncing centre") or as St Paul would have it: be not conformed to the world.
but let's see. I think Obama will be good for America and he brings with him a lot of hope.
Ha! Take a warm coat with you :)
but on a serious note, it's really an attitude more than anything, being on the margins (I think Ammons calls it "renouncing centre") or as St Paul would have it: be not conformed to the world.
but let's see. I think Obama will be good for America and he brings with him a lot of hope.
b., hi again (I'd use an exclamation point, except it's 3 am, so I'm a little sleepy :)
So, I just saw this. "bring a coat". Did I miss something, yet again? I'm a very slow learner. Hopefully, my teacher won't lose hope in me.
The presidential election was no shock to me. I've been bragging that I called Obama as the winner last year. At this point I feel very untrusting of any president. I just want what's broken to be improved. And for everyone to live together peacefully. Cooperatively.
Thanks for post. I think I'll try the coat thing tomorrow. I hope I'm not a lost cause.
-n
n, coat: er..because it's cold out there?
For christ's sake, don't tell me you're one of my students?! :-)
But no, no teachers, no students.
No-one is lost.
obama is a breath of fresh air. I think he'll do his best to improve things and will be good for America (and maybe for everyone). Let's see.
Take care,
b.
ah, b. It's always spreads a grin on me to read your comments when I first wake-up.
Mmm, is that what coats are for? Good to know. Much more efficient than hauling a blanket around. :)
And gee, you don't have to swear b. (maybe that's not swearing for you?) but no, I'm just a student of life. Sometimes a lttle remedial.
Have a happy day.
-fl
Ps I had a cinnamon roll last night and thought of you, it had cream cheese frosting , mmmm.
Ah, so what about getting everybody out of the houses and the fields....and into the mountains? Or am I mixing metaphors?
Oh, and I like this song better...more lover than fighter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9COW8Oul_4
Post a Comment